Sunday, November 21, 2010

Blog 13

The Alabama Learning Exchange is an easy resource center for teachers to use. Teachers can find many things on this site. One helpful link is a section titled "Lesson Plans." With this, teachers can get new ideas from other professionals for lesson ideas. They can add to the lesson plans provided and they can pick and choose certain areas. There's also a section titled "Course of Study" and "Personal Workspace" that assist teachers in creating more efficient class time.

I think that ALEX is a very resourceful website to know about. When I begin teaching I will be definitely be using it for ideas or use my own and then grab a few sections from other teachers. The Professional Learning area will comfort me knowing that I'm up to date with technology in the classroom. ALL teachers should be using this site, regardless of the age level.

No comments:

Post a Comment